Licenses and Certifications
Click the titles below to view the document
- View CEU's Official FAA Profile by clicking the following link:
Link to FAA Profile for CRS# KG4R309M
- FAA Certified Repair Station - We maintain our certificate to operate as an FAA Certified Repair Station with the ratings of power plant and limited specialized service.
- FAA CRS Operation Specifications - CEU holds a Class 1 Power Plant Rating. Additionally, we are authorized to provide specialized service on TIGO-541 series and GTSIO-520 series engines.
- Drug Testing Program Approval Letter - We maintain a membership in good standing with FLIGHTLINE DRUG TESTING, an organization approved by the Drug Abatement Division of the FAA to administer drug programs for certified repair stations.
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) - CEU is an approved EASA Part-145 repair station. This certificate is in compliance with EASA Part-145 Approval certificate reference number: EASA.145.4301. Our company uses EASA-compliant subcontractors to fully comply with EASA guidelines.
- Instituto Nacional De Aeronautica Civil Venezuela (INAC) - CEU is an approved INAC Part-145 repair station. We are licenced by the civil aviation agency in Venezuela to repair and overhaul engines destined for Venezuelan aircraft.
- JAMAICA Approved Maintenance Organization
View our acceptance certificate by clicking here.
We have not received a response from inquiries regarding re-certification since our certificate expired.